5-Star 7-Day Culinary Adventure to Italy!
Experience an amazing 6-Night Culinary Adventure to Castro dei Volsci, Italy for two, provided by Edible
Destinations, the leader in Culinary vacations worldwide.
Characterized by lush hills and forested mountains, offering spectacular sceneries and enchanting
hillside villages, Castro dei Volsci lies halfway between Rome and Naples in an area best known for its
simple, savory and healthy cuisine. Discovering regional foods is a priority on this tour, and you’ll learn
the secrets of such dishes as gnocchi, spaghetti carbonara, rigatoni alla pajata and saltimbocca alla
Romana to name just a few. But it’s not all about the food. Day trips to historic sites and medieval
hamlets are also on the agenda.
– 6 nights Palazzo accommodations
– All meals each day and multi-course farewell dinner
– Tours of olive mills, famers market, cheese makers, salumeria, winery & more
– Numerous cooking classes: fettucine, gnocchi, pizza & more
– Visit Atina, Terracina, and other charming Italian cities
– Round-trip Rome airport transfers (airfare not included)
“Wow, what can I say…way above our expectations on the whole trip!!! The Duke hotel was also fabulous
and staff were first class. Thanks again for an unforgettable trip!”